Sunday 29 June 2014

LANDSCAPE



Scotland - Whilst not ever having lived in Scotland longer than 3 months. I have important ancestral  connection to renowned Scottish poet Sir Robert Burns and have always been incredibly found of the country and particular the natural forms of the highlands.





Australia Born in Australia this is largely my country of origin. Just like the Scottish highlands, Australian landscapes I'm also quite found of, particularly  the natural forms of the Snowy Mountains. Both country's landscapes are rather similar in the sense of terrain, texture of the natural elements (rocks, grass, etc) and both are cold, wet and isolated. I have therefore chosen to mix the landscapes together for my lumion environment for my architectural design school.





Lumion Environment

After a few hours of fiddling around of trying to establish an environment that represented both the Snow Mountain and Scottish Highlands, I managed to create such a place that I though would work perfectly with my design idea and brief.




No comments:

Post a Comment